Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from recognized telehealth experts in your area! These half-day interactive sessions provide step-by-step guidance that helps you develop a successful telehealth program. Get the details here.
The Onsite Implementation Workshop is a half-day interactive work session designed to guide sites step-by-step through the five phases of developing a telehealth program, including:
1. Assessing clinical and administrative needs, technical infrastructure, and leadership support.
2. Establishing the basic infrastructure of a program such as the telehealth team, specialty care partnerships, technology infrastructure, and revenue cycle management.
3. Defining policies and procedures as well as staff roles.
4. Implementing the needed technology, staff training, patient education, as well as provider orientation and education.
5. Improving the process, whether through revenue cycle analysis improvement, provider satisfaction, or addressing possible cultural barriers to integration.
At the end of the workgroup, participants will be able to identify the steps necessary to move from concept through development to implementation and integration.
Please view the attachment for additional information and to learn about ways to join.