UC Davis is hosting a Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium that you don’t want to miss! This conference will provide an overview of the essentials to begin and sustain a pediatric telehealth program. Providing pediatric care through telemedicine has resulted in a number of positive outcomes including higher provider satisfaction, higher parent satisfaction, higher quality of care, lower medication error rates, more appropriate transfers, and cost-savings.
- Children’s Health in a Digital World
- Pediatric Telehealth Resources
- Telehealth Technology Advancements
- Policy on Pediatric Telehealth Care Delivery
- Implementing and Sustaining Pediatric Telehealth Programs
- School-based Telehealth Models
- A Payer’s Perspective on Telemedicine
- Direct To Patient Care Models
- A Legal Perspective – Is Telemedicine Riskier?