One of the most important elements for successful adoption of any new product or program is user training. The California Telehealth Resource Center offers FREE onsite training and consulting services to telehealth programs in California, courtesy of grant funding provided by the Blue Shield of California Foundation.
The Blue Shield of California Foundation Grant is designed to provide technical assessment, tools, and on-site training in telehealth implementation and integration.
Our training sessions are delivered on-site and can include any of the following topics:
- Equipment user training and troubleshooting
- Patient presentation techniques
- Billing, financial and contracting models for specialty care services
- Staff roles and clinic operational flow
- Overcoming the most common integration barriers
- Other topics can be discussed as requested
Training sessions will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis until funds expire.
If you would like more information or to schedule onsite training, please contact
Click to view the BSCF_TRAINING_FLIER